So today, you shall just receive some random thoughts and pictures of our happenings.
1. This boy has entered the land of endless entertainment.
No matter what room he is in, there is someone to entertain him. That would be the beauty of being the fifth child in a homeschooling family.
2. Did blogger update everyone's blog? I'm not a fan of the new layout. With limited time, I'm having a hard time figuring out the new features.
Not nearly as relaxing, but just as much fun!
4. I think the best pictures we have of Carson are when he is sitting at the table eating. Did I mention
how perfectly he fits in with the rest of our family? :)
5. I'm sure you don't need too much reminding, but Mother's Day is coming up. We would love for you to purchase a gift or drop a hint for someone to purchase you a gift from our site, www.gotloveadopt.com. We are continuing to run the store site AND add new items. We still have some to pay for our adoption's finalization (6 months from coming home) and want to use it to help others fundraise, as well.
I'm excited about a Father's day shirt--sorry moms, couldn't quite get it together for a new design this year!
6. Home--it is where every child should be!