Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Tutus

Looking for a sweet something to give to a little girl for Valentines?

And the giggles began...
And the sillies began...
And the tickles began...
And you know the saying "it's all fun and games until...."
Valentine tutus need to be ordered by Feb. 1st to be received by Valentines. Remember you can custom order with a variety of color choices....see the list above the paypal button for tutus.


We are working on getting ready to showcase our new "got love?" gear. I am really excited about the new stuff. Thank you to all who left comments and ideas. You have until Thursday at midnight to leave a comment with a new idea or your opinion on one already suggested. Friday morning we'll pick two winners who can choose an old or new "got love?" item.

12 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the Valentines Tu-Tu's!!! TUUUUU cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand the cuteness!!! ;) Mostly the girls though the tutus are adorable too! :) You always make me want to spend money - don't you know I'm saving for an adoption here?!? LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just call them the Tutu Twins! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh so sweet! Beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks for checking in with me! We are going through one of the biggest trials of my life but God is here and I am learning so much. He is my Victor and we will get through this. I want to blog and share what He is doing in my life but I am struggling with how to approach it! Would you pray for my family??? Thanks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the one with Lucy giggling-too funny! so good to talk to you today!! miss seeing your face in person though!! maybe we should have hg once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! Isn't if funny how tutus bring out the giggles in our girls!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Glad you enjoyed the comment. ;) We're moving closer. Hoping to hear something soon and that you're not far behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are TU-TU cute!! Sorry..I couldn't resist! But they are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete