Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Adoption Celebration Items

A fellow adoptive mom shared with me several months ago that for her daughter's adoption day, they would buy a "Happy Birthday" card and cross off the "birth" and write in "adoption" day.  And although I found this very sweet, it bothered me.

It is also gave me a fun idea.  After much discussion and polls about what families call the day their adopted child joined their family, we decided to launch a whole line of items aimed at helping families celebrated their child(ren)'s SpEcIaL dAy!

You'll find on our Minus 1 Project site there is a new category labeled "Adoption Celebration Items".  I am so excited to share with you our first two items that have been added and are ready to order.  (We will be continuing to add items throughout the summer, as well.)

CARDS

and
T-SHIRTS
The shirts would be super cute for many occasions, not just adoption days.  If you're like me, you enjoy a multi-celebration type shirt that can be worn many times a year!

I am hoping we will have some new items up mid-June to add to our new section.  We want to help you celebrate and make your child's day as special as it can be!

I know you'll agree:  Adoption is something worth celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment