In case you're new here, we are giving away a Tervis tumbler from our new collection. All you need to do is guess our son's favorite show. See clue #1 and rules below.
CLUE #2: "Break it down."
Remember to email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or facebook message me your guess. I'll let you know if you are correct! We'll do one more clue on Sunday and pick the winner on Tuesday.
As of this morning, we have had two correct guessers.
I have received many guesses. I have received no correct guesses. So before moving on to clue #2 hence giving you only 2 entries to choose your FREE Tervis from our new collection, I will try to clarify our first clue.
The clue is not the name of the show. The clue is referring to the name of the main character. Hope that helps and I hope these spur you on to trying (again):
Be sure to read the rules (no guesses left in the comment section) and clue below!
BRAND NEW TERVIS TUMBLERS *see sidebar* ready to preorder today. (Shipment will arrive mid-Nov. Quantities are limited.) Take a guess and win your choice of design.
Game and rules below!
Since this little cutie came home,
our family has been introduced to a new show. Just by chance, my husband recently stumbled across something that had Carson mesmerized. And honestly had us mesmerized or maybe confused. :) We laugh because this is the only thing he will sit still long enough to watch so it is used sparingly and in moments of emergency. :)
Your job is to guess the show. Guesses HAVE to come through email, email@example.com, or facebook message. (NO LEAVING A GUESS AS A COMMENT.)
(Clues are hints about the show not necessarily the name of the show.)
Here are the rules. I'll give 3 clues over the next weekish. If you guess the show after only one clue (before the 2nd clue is revealed) you get 3 chances. A correct guess after clue #2, you get 2 chances. Leaving the correct guess after all 3 clues, gives you one chance to win. Got it? Guess early for the most chances...I'll let you know if you are correct.
CLUE #1: A music fanatic, a medieval knight and a geological formation.
After spending some time wisely :) looking through recent pictures on the computer to find the perfect Facebook profile picture, I came to some conclusions.
Here they are:
1. Everyday last week as I came back downstairs from putting Carson down for his nap, I was greeted by this scene in the kitchen leaving me to conclude that I have the cutest kindergarten class ever!
I'm not sure how long their sweet enthusiasm for academics will last but I'll soak in the refreshing attitudes as long as I can.
2. I came across some pictures from our beach trip. I laughed out loud when I saw this one pop up leaving me to conclude that it takes about 20 of these:
to finally get 1 of these:
3. Recently one evening, in the backyard, the boys were taking turns jumping on a pogo stick. Carson wanted to try in the worst way so they would hold it for him while he stood on it. This got old very quickly for the big boys who, in turn, dug a small hole and stuck the stick in it leaving me to conclude that I have raised some good problem solvers.
4. I have never been a fan of muscle shirts until I saw this picture of my two showing off their muscles leaving me to conclude that maybe they aren't all bad.
5. I worried a bit before Carson came home how Lucy would handle loosing her "baby" spot in our family. What a joy it has been to watch her become the big sister leaving me to conclude that any energy spent on worrying, period, is futile.
6. And one last picture of Carson's contagious smile leaving me to conclude his onesie message is true.
Every year the Sunday of Labor Day weekend is "Move-Up Sunday" at our church. That is the day that all the children move up to their next year classes. I have used this date as our back to school pictures. And so...this Sunday (actually taken last Sunday because we were out of town this past weekend) we took a minute or five to try and get a good picture of the kids.
Here is our picture from 2010. I think it is just too cute not to share. :)
Crazy how quickly they grow!!
We typically start our school on the Tuesday after Labor Day. Our books arrived last week and the girls were so excited! And so, not to mislead you into thinking that the above picture represents my students' appearances on all school days, working at their neat little desks, the truth is, they usually look more like this:
(Taken the night our books arrived. The girls wanted so badly to start so I let Ben do a math lesson with them shirtless, in pajamas, with a baby Tarzan on his lap. :)
And that, friends and followers is how we roll...
Hope you all have a wonderful start to your school year.
We started our Minus 1 Project blog to keep friends and family up to date on our Korean adoption and our site to help raise funds for our adoption expenses. Now that our son is home, we are continuing to expand our Minus 1 site in hopes of offering fun, high quality items to help your family share and celebrate your adoptions and supporting other adopting families with fundraising. Our hearts' desire is to raise awareness to God's calling for all of us to care for the orphan and to encourage other families to start their own MINUS 1 PROJECT because every adoption = minus 1 orphan!
Click HERE to read more about our family's Minus 1 store.