Here they are:
1. Everyday last week as I came back downstairs from putting Carson down for his nap, I was greeted by this scene in the kitchen leaving me to conclude that I have the cutest kindergarten class ever!
2. I came across some pictures from our beach trip. I laughed out loud when I saw this one pop up leaving me to conclude that it takes about 20 of these:
3. Recently one evening, in the backyard, the boys were taking turns jumping on a pogo stick. Carson wanted to try in the worst way so they would hold it for him while he stood on it. This got old very quickly for the big boys who, in turn, dug a small hole and stuck the stick in it leaving me to conclude that I have raised some good problem solvers.
4. I have never been a fan of muscle shirts until I saw this picture of my two showing off their muscles leaving me to conclude that maybe they aren't all bad.
5. I worried a bit before Carson came home how Lucy would handle loosing her "baby" spot in our family. What a joy it has been to watch her become the big sister leaving me to conclude that any energy spent on worrying, period, is futile.