Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I am that blogger.

Tonight I was reading through a friend's blog post about their recent trip to Ethiopia when I saw my blog on the sidebar, way down, showing the latest post about 3 weeks ago.  I can remember seeing other blogs like that and wondering how can someone let their blog go that long without an update.  So a humble apology to all of you who have gone weeks without updating. :)

Somehow our summer has been just as busy as the school year.  A different busy but busy all the same!   I think part of it comes from our boys getting older and having their own agenda for the day.  I remember the days of just throwing them in the stroller or car, no questions asked and no complaints.  It is taking a bit more effort to keep family times just the family, but we're doing it!

A family week at the beach was just what we needed.




We returned home from the beach for a whirlwind of 2 weeks packed with swim meets, a birthday party, Guatemala serving trip, visit to my sister's and a skunk family nesting under our porch.  I'm looking forward to this next week of nothingness on the calendar to hopefully refresh before having to start thinking about school.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.  Soak in these next few weeks with your family before your calendar and days are full!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! Great pictures! I hope you enjoyed your summer as well! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete