Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving dinner Peanuts' style

Traditions.

I look forward to them every year.

Next week's tradition is dinner and a show.

The dinner consists of pretzel sticks, jelly beans, popcorn and toast.
(2011)

The show is "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving".

Each year as I grocery shop for the Thanksgiving dishes I'm responsible for, I make sure to pick up the above items.   We've been doing this since Ethan was little and the kids look forward to it each year. I enjoy a night off of cooking--except for the toast and popcorn.

Here are a few pictures from last year.



I'm looking forward to our Peanut's Thanksgiving dinner again this year.  It may be a challenge to get Carson to eat anything but the jelly beans. :)

So as you're writing out your grocery list for next week, be sure to include all you need to enjoy a "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving" feast with your family.  You'll be sure to get some fun/cool mom points, too. :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we were at your house at that time and got the do the Charlie Brown dinner with you. We loved it! It is such a great idea! And we are so, so, so excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tradition! I may have to give it a whirl. I love the birthday pictures, too. I can imagine all that busyness going on at your house!

    ReplyDelete