Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

On last sale: FREE t-shirt!

One day soon, this blog will be flooded with pictures of my 5 kids and deep insights on life.
But today...another sale.
I'm a bit over it, too, but feel like we need to at least sell as much of our inventory as we can.

At this point, we paid for our referral fees but still have travel and finalization to cover.

Please bear with me, because I do have other things to share.
But today...another sale.


Every $30 or more this weekend will receive a FREE t-shirt.
We will ensure delivery by Christmas if your order is placed before Sun. midnight.

Order here:

Leave me a comment or email as to which design (got love? or (-1)) and size. You can leave a color choice but understand if needed I may need to substitute for what is in stock, but I will try to send your first choice!

Thank you for still following and reading through the fundraising stuff.



2 comments:

  1. Love following your fundraising! Hang in there, Carson will be in your arms before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Lindsey poking her head out. I am pretty much done shopping for Christmas and done spending money for a while, but praying that your sales go well! :)

    ReplyDelete