Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So, what does it take?

We are getting ready to spread the message of adoption!! Will you join us?? Our fundraising items are supposed to arrive on Monday. I can't wait to post pictures of them. I will leave you with a few hints: The message lets the world know what you need to have in order to adopt! Any ideas? I can tell some things it is NOT: a huge home with empty bedrooms, an overflowing bank account...

Check back late Monday or Tuesday to find out what it is. We will also be doing a GIVE AWAY post next week!

1 comment:

  1. I just got your message on my blog and love making new friends that have the same thing in common..adopting God's children. I look forward to following your journey to Korea. We would love to start another one. Hopefully with in a couple years we will be able to do just that. God bless you for following his calling for your family.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete