Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Fun

What a great weekend we had! Three days filled with family and lake activities. My parents live on a lake about an hour and a half from our house. It really is one of my kids' favorite places. The water was warm enough for swimming and Lindsey was so proud to be in the lake swimming "all by self"! (look at that smile, which she held the whole time she was in!)


The sun and swimming wore the girls out!!!


The weekend ended with our traditional Memorial Day Heritage Hall 5k...one of my favorite things is running races with my dad and now my oldest, Ethan!! I am SO proud of their running abilities!!


Hope you all had a nice, sunny weekend where ever you are!! Can't wait to share our fundraising items with you all....hopefully by next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment