Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WE HAVE A TUTU WINNER!!

I was hoping to post a picture of the actual name drawing but my two tutu bandits (wearing them over their feety pjs--a VERY cute look) were just too silly. Remembering we have the whole day ahead, I chose not to fight this battle...as you all get to see plenty of them, anyway!! :)

Our winner is: RACHEL (a new follower and friend)

Rachel-you can email me your color choices or choose one pictured on the blog along with approximate waist size (inches) and address! Congratulations!! I know you will make some little girl very happy!!

To the rest of the ladies that posted on their blog and/or Facebook. Thank you!! We appreciate you taking the time to help us spread the word on our fundraising! I wish I could give all of a tutu.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Don't forget to check out our GREAT GIFT RAFFLE going on now. Another great way to shop!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rachel!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Rachel! I didn't want to enter since I won last time, but I will need to the girls some tutus for their bdays in February! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank guys! I am so exited! What a blessing, my sister will be thrilled!
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete