Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

WE'VE GOT OUR SALE ON. Shop with us: FREE t-shirt deal this week

I have been reminded by blogs, commercials, emails, and facebook walls that Christmas in right around the shopping corner.
Every store is pulling out its deal busters to get your business...including ours.

Let the sale begin.

Every order $50 or more placed on our store
starting today through Nov. 26 will receive a FREE t-shirt.

I know there is a shopping code for check out on the yahoo store BUT I'm not quite savvy enough for that and I have a sick kiddo so...

Place your $50 or more order and in the comment section leave me your size and design choice between (-1) and "got love? adopt."

We will include your FREE shirt in your package as a thank you for choosing to shop with us.

*Note: We will choose the color for the free "got love? adopt." tee from our in-stock colors.

Just hear those sleigh bells jingle....

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope my sister saw your sale!!! i love the jewely and it was on my xmas list!!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete