Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Some good news

Many parents in the process of Korean adoptions follow a certain blog.
It is called MPAK (Mission to Promote Adoption in Korea).
Last night Steve posted my most favorite post of all:

EP - It is Really Happening!

EP is really happening in Korea, starting from March 5th.
I got this email from a friend of mine who works at an adoption agency in Korea.

------------
Dear Steve,

Hope this finds you and your family quite well as always.
As of today, March 5 (Mon), the Ministry began to accept our paperworks for EPs.
It's a great news though delayed.

Hope you another great day!
-----------

I wish all the waiting families have a great day as well at this great news!

Steve Morrison

4 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! BTW, the hubs stole my Tervis Tumbler!! Do you know when you'll be getting more in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay!!!! so happy to hear this!! :) and i got my sweatshirt hoodie!! i love love love it!!! people are going to get tired of seeing me wear it lol! and i've already had several people ask me what it means. :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!!! Hope you hear very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOO! This is fabulous news!!!!

    ReplyDelete