Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Still here...

We were extremely hopeful that we would have received a phone call this morning allowing us to travel. But it didn't come. We do know that our son is completely through all of his visa and interview appearances. I must admit that by 11:00 this morning I was feeling a bit deflated. I know I'm kind of preaching to the choir here, but the wait is so hard.

It is nice to feel a bit ahead of schedule with preparedness. We worked all week on getting things ready for our little man so we would be set to leave this weekend. Instead, we are planning on getting some yard work done and enjoying as much as we can of our, hopefully, last weekend of being a family of 6.

Ben has been a huge help in preparing a special spot for his new brother and roommate. :)
(Proudly showing the crib sheet and blanket he picked out for C. last month)
(I though this was so cute of Ben to hang C's hoodie next to his.)

I've got my eye on our TC guesses. I think there is only two that are still in the running (Apr2 and Apr4).

Have a great weekend.
Adopt on!


4 comments:

  1. Hugs! Hope someone wins with April 2! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how difficult it is. The not knowing would drive me crazy! I hope you hear something very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you hear good news tomorrow! I know how hard the waiting can be and jumping everytime it rings. Hopefully you don't have to wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete