Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The newest baby bird in our nest

Last summer I did a post on my, then,  two baby birds.  To sum it up, whenever I started to cut a watermelon, they would flock over with their mouths opened for me to drop in a piece or two.  Here are some of the pictures from that post.


(You can read/see the post here.)

Well, the other day, as I was slicing up a watermelon, the girls came over with their mouths wide open. In walked our newest baby bird, who doesn't miss a beat and never wants to be left out of the action.  He stood right in front of Lindsey and opened up.  I laughed out loud.  Little man had no idea what or why they were doing it, but he joined right in! :)



Have I mentioned the joy and laughter that he has brought into our home?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Jenna. Your kids are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel. They are beautiful and handsome.

    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete