Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Yo...

Gabba Gabba!
Yo Gabba Gabba!
Yo Gabba Gabba!
Yo!

Can you believe out of all the cute preschool shows available today, our son would choose the strangest, most ridiculous one.

Many of you, after the third clue, had a correct guess.

Clue 1:  The main character's name is DJ (music fanatic) Lance (mideavil knight) Rock (geological formation).  A bit tricky.

Clue 2:  His line at the beginning of the show is "Break it down."

Clue 3:  That was the best we could do for a costume.  I originally thought we would just have the picture of Carson but last minute threw in the picture of DJ Lance from the computer.  We have 3 episodes downloaded on our laptop.  I put it on so I could pause it on DJ for the picture.  Funny boy stood still with the wig on his head (the glasses weren't really cooperating) for the entire 20 minutes.  (Please offer me some comfort and let me know that my son isn't the only child that can't get enough of this show.)



The first time he saw this show I bet he was thinking, "Crazy Americans!".

And now for the winner:  Allyson Z.

Thanks to all of you who played along.  We get such a kick out of receiving guesses and funny comments.  One of my favorite comments came from Allyson.  It read, "Yo Gabba Gabba-if so, God bless you you for watching it with him."  Ha!!  I told her that was his siblings job. :)

We'll be placing the order for the new Tervis this week.  Preorder yours today to ensure we have the style that you like.  We are basing the number of each design on the preorder numbers.  We will order extra of each but not sure how many and when they are gone, they're gone!

Order now for Christmas, birthdays, Welcome Homes...www.gotloveadopt.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment