Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wedding Fun


We had a great weekend with Tim's family and friends for his brother's wedding. His brother has held out for the "right" girl...and we are so happy that he did. His new bride is a wonderful, sweet girl. We had a such a fun, packed weekend. Tim was the best man.
They had the cutest flower girls:)
The reception was held at a really cool horse stables. The view, especially with the fall leaves, was beautiful. We had so much fun. The boys danced, seriously, for 3 hrs. We got to visit with several of Tim's old high school friends. We had several couples ask about Lindsey's adoption. They were all considering adding to their families through adoption.
This was one of my favorite pictures of the night. Tim is such a great daddy to these girls.
We never seem to get many pictures of just us without the kids. I liked this one....Lindsey took it!!
I hope you all had a great weekend. After our conversations about adoption, I realized that they almost always came down to willingness and obedience. Like every aspect of our Christian lives...are we willing to listen to the Lord and then, obey? Will we put away our fears of the unknown? All the Lord asks is if we are willing to obey Him in which ever direction He leads... I am so thankful that for my family it was a road of adoption that led us to our daughter and now on to our fifth child.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL family on so many levels! Your blog always warms my heart and makes me smile. What a happy way to start my week! God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Happy Tony and hear about your fun weekend. Y'all clean up pretty well! I am, however, disappointed there are no pictures of Tim in a cummerbund. That would've been sweet.

    ReplyDelete