Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Frenzy

There are several celebrations this time of year that you may be looking to purchase gifts for:
~graduation
~Mother's Day
~Easter
~housewarming
~birthday

Here is my thought on this: If you are planning on buying a gift, why not try to purchase one from families that are working to bring their child(ren) home. It is like giving a gift that gives twice...once to the fundraising family and again to the recipient.

Minus 1 Project is selling t-shirts, travel mugs, totes and car decals with the message
"got love? adopt."

In addition to those items, we are selling Scentsy warmers, scents, car circles, travel tins, etc..

Head over to Stacey's blog and her SPRING FRENZY post to see other fundraising families and their gift ideas. Make every one of your purchases this spring count.......twice!!!

After the lovely spring weather we have been having, I am thinking about adding a new fundraising item to our long list. It is sure to be a good seller but not-so-easy to ship. :)

MUD PIES FOR SALE!

4 comments:

  1. ....and here I thought you were being serious...MUDPIES! You are silly! Looks fun nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was SO looking forward to hearing what the new product was! Too funny my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the mud pies. Our girls love those and while we were busy packing house...they made many of those :) he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mud pies...how creative!! Love it!

    Hey I just found your blog via the Spring Frenzy! I ordered a shirt. :) If they are true-to-size then I should be good with the medium...but if they run small...or big, can you let me know so I could decide on a different size?

    Did that make sense?

    Thanks!

    Oh and you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete