Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I600 Approval!

Wow!
That is all I can say.
Tim walked in the door with our approval yesterday.
I was shocked.
As many of you know, the adoption process usually doesn't move very quickly.
Our I600 moved quickly....22 days quickly!!

That is the last piece of paperwork we were waiting on.
Now, we wait on the Korean government to issue an "exit permission".
EPs have been all over the board since last spring.
So, we are back to a wait and see.

But one thing I know....
we are one HUGE step closer to our son in South Korea.
One HUGE step closer to there being
MINUS ONE
orphan in the world.


9 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!
    Kelly that is fantastic! So so so happy for you, one more step ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I know your family has to be so excited. I am fairly new to your blog (reading about a month) but have found such encouragement. Thank you! www.humbledbyhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So excited for your family, and I really hope the wait will not be much longer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAYING it won't be too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know waiting is soo hard :) Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!! Love when things actually move FAST! :) So excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome! Rejoicing at Freedom Hollow Farm with you!
    Blessings
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete