Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Amusement Park fun

We spent yesterday with my family at King's Dominion amusement park. Our summers growing up always included a trip to King's Dominion with my cousins. I am so happy that my kids are getting to experience the same thing.
This was right after we entered the park and the last I saw of my boys! Not completely, I did see them on and off but not long enough for pictures. That is one of the fun things about going with several adults and loads of kids all ages. We were able to divide into groups through out the day. Most of my day was happily spent with the girls and younger cousins.

We got home around midnight last night. The kids all slept in late this morning. We had a great time...so I'm off to do laundry. I love the bag of the wet, swampy smelling stuff from the water park....YUCK.

Speaking of smelly stuff. How does your bathroom smell? Mine smells like Sun-kissed Citrus or Pima Cotton and sometimes Sweet Pea and Vanilla. How? By using one of these plug-ins from Scentsy.

Now, I won't say that you "need" one of these in your bathrooms. (That is unless you are bringing home your 7th son--Sonia! :) But, it does keep the bathroom smelling lovely not to mention how the scent spreads to the bedrooms and hallway upstairs.

Be sure to see the post below on how to place an order, help us raise the money for our adoption, get a great smelling house, and possibly win a great prize!




5 comments:

  1. Fun! Our family hasn't been to KD's in YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD! How fun!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia may need a few of those... ;) LOL! Sounds like a great trip to King's Dominion! When we get back to VA we'll have to plan a trip with all of our kids! :)
    I'll probably order a Scentsy when we get settled in our new house (so end of July/beginning of August). Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day! I am in need of some amusement park fun. I love the picture of the sleeping girls--adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear me...I have missed so many post on your sweet blog, and feel like I have so much to comment on. I really enjoyed your post on fund-raising, and am so glad you didn't wait until afterwards to post it. It was written so nicely and got the point across beautifully! Hope you are having a lovely weekend and a great Father's Day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete