I know I have seen bloggers do a Miscellaneous Monday post...and although it is Tuesday, I'm doing it. Why? Because I feel like I have a whole lot of little things to share that are very unrelated.
1. I am overdue (see counting ticker).
2. I am still recovering from the yard sale..not myself personally but my house. Why does having a yard sale wreck the entire house? I think I may have figured it out as I realized that I ignored all my household chores to get everything priced and ready for the sale last week.
3. I am so excited for friends who travel in about 2 weeks to bring their daughter home from South Korea and friends who just found their daughter (on a waiting list). I love adoption, the faith in Jesus it grows and the joy it brings.
4. I am thinking someone got a hold of my camera:
5. I am trying to understand why so many young girls are allowed to wear bikinis. (Did you hear that can open? :) As summer approaches and posts (and Facebook) pictures turn to the beach and pool ...I am just surprised at the number of girls in bikinis. Does this surprise you? Bother you? If anyone can help me understand why allowing young girls to parade around in front of others in no more (and in some cases less than) a bra and panties please feel free to share. I am not being sarcastic or judgmental here. What happened to modesty???
6. And so if being a homeschooling, transracial, non-bikini wearing family is not enough to make you stick out, then having your husband ride this around the neighborhood will:
Isn't that so funny? Lucy's legs are not long enough, yet, for the tag-along and so Tim hooked the trailer to the tag-along and the tag-along to his bike and off they go!! I think they, really just he, has logged in over 50 miles on that contraption in the last few weeks!
Thanks for reading through my random thoughts this Tuesday morning...have a great week.