Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

A YARD SALE.
This morning we had, yet another, sale in our yard. And once again we had some wonderful donations of really nice items. I was able to craigslist and consign many things before today. Yard sales are a whole lot of work...but they are a sure money-maker! We totaled a bit over $500.00. I think it was worth the sore back and sweat!! :)

Notice that large suitcase in the left hand corner of the above picture? Ben was pulling it up and down the driveway.
And so I say.."stop doing that", and he replies, "but it is so fun." Fun??
Keep in mind there were 2 tarps covered with all different kinds of toys to play with and my two rascals find a large suitcase...
with air holes, I'm sure. :)

Last day to share about our "Bibtastic" fundraiser (see post below) and be entered to win one.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did so well at your yard sale!! :) Such cute pics of your kiddos! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love adoption yardsales. Pure profit! So glad you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember you saying your in VA - I'm wondering if your close to us or not? We're in Loudoun County :)

    If so - when I get the $ to order my shirt we can just meet for coffee and you can hand deliver it ;)

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete