Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

48 hours left..

to order long sleeve and hooded sweatshirts with the BOLD and SIMPLE of adoption:

got love?

adopt.
147 million orphans

We are placing the order for the long sleeve and hoodies Monday morning. We should have them ready to mail to you around Dec. 9.

LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS are 2 for $30, OR $18 a piece
and
HOODED SWEATSHIRTS are $25 and includes a free CAR DECAL

We still have plenty of t-shirts (all sizes), cotton totes, travel mugs and car decals (which make a great stocking stuffer!).

These makes good gifts for any and all advocates for adoption AND it helps us bring home our son or daughter. A GIFT THAT GIVES TWICE!!

-we have something new coming to the Minus 1 Project blogspot. it isn't a "got love?" item--but it is a super cute gift for all the girls on your list. Check back on Monday and be the first to place an order!!-

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any plain ol' short sleeve t-shirts? In xxxl? I'd be interested in placing an order if you do. or even in xxl?
    Thank you so,
    Nancy
    nancyvnjourney@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my mug/decal yesterday! THANK YOU! My mom told me that she didn't wash it because she wasn't sure if I was going to give it away. Nice thought mom, but I am keeping this one!! ;)
    I hope you had a great time with family this weekend!! I will be checking back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog. I ordered a hoodie. Looking forward to seeing your referral call!!!

    ReplyDelete