Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Shopping with a Purpose

I am excited to be a part of another fundraising site--where you can shop from the comfort of your home in your "house" clothes, avoiding long lines and germy carts!! :) (Am I the only mom out there that has her same "house" clothes that she wears everyday until around lunch time?)

A Place Called Simplicity is having a "Shopping with a Purpose" site where you can buy all kinds of different things...where you know your money is making a difference. All these families, like the Christmas Frenzy, are in the throws of fundraising to bring their child(ren) home. I am hoping that this exposure will lead to more "got love?' sales for us.

We have made several gift purchases from this site already. Be sure to check back in as more families and great gift ideas are being added daily!!

Grab your credit card and click HERE!!

What a great feeling to find that special gift for someone and help families bring their special little one(s) home!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, supposedly it will have minimal impact on our wait. But I am still upset about that and the rate hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, thank you for the sweet comment. I will tell you, at this point I'm frustrated with my machine and ready to throw it out the window ;) I love your "got love" stuff. Can't wait for the clues. I'll be checking back soon :0)
    Love the traditions as well. We do several though not for halloween.
    Blessings to you and yours. May the God of the Universe bless your hands the only way He can!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete