Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Week in Review


HIGH

We were able to start taking orders for a new shirt design.
"What is good?"
"...to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

I am excited about this design because it is so versatile. We are hoping to see orders coming in for Father's Day, youth groups and summer mission teams. My HIGH is definitely seeing our Minus 1 Project in full swing!

LOW
My low this week resulted from both cars needing repairs. ugh.

LESSON LEARNED
The Lord just wants me to be willing to have "an open table". See post below.

Filled With Praise

2 comments:

  1. I just love the new design. I am sure they will be a huge success!

    I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for linking up!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh to car repairs. Love the post below :-)

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete