Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sales and good news

I have had two emails asking if we are still selling shirts. (I think I confused some with my last week push for sales.) We are still taking orders for both styles of t-shirts. However, just remember that we have to wait until we have a certain number to actually order. This usually takes about 3-4 weeks. (All other items are ready to ship.)

I am hoping to share some pictures next week of families and kids we've received wearing the shirts...so, so cute!

In my last heavy post I did forget to share some good news: Korea has prolonged closing their international adoption program from 2012 to 2016. Which I am thinking is a good thing as the new wait times will add another year between the girls and this next child....who you KNOW will need a little brother or sister to grow up with.

Just sayin'!

4 comments:

  1. Exactly! :) I think the distance between the kids is the part that is hitting us the most.....so.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I like the way you think!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly I am so sorry about all the changes...but I love your perspective and I think you have the right idea about needing a sibling close in age =)

    ReplyDelete